Here is an info-kit with various resources to help understand the context and history of this conflict.
- Study Guide of the History and Conflict in Uganda. “React and Respond:The Phenomenon of Kony2012” from the Outreach Council of the African Studies Association:
- Timeline. A visible timeline that compares the activities of the Ugandan conflict (between the LRA and the Ugandan Government), U.S. Military & Government, oil findings, and Invisible Children from UN-COVER THE NIGHT.
- Reading Resources & Articles. An online resource with academic articles, a forum for discussion, and other resources designed by scholars and experts in the region from Making Sense of Kony.
- Reader. A reader of various book chapters & articles on the Ugandan conflict, UN-COVER THE NIGHT Reader, from UN-COVER THE NIGHT.
- Acholi Voices. An online newspaper that focuses on-the-ground news of events and people in Acholiland from Acholi Times.